To find your place in the program, click on the Excel spreadsheet
pdf below. Use the Find function to locate your name in the program.
IMPORTANT DUE DATES
- Dec. 10, 2012 - Presenter Commitment Form due to Patricia
- Feb. 25, 2013 - Notify Pat Reid of any changes in presenters,
authors, titles of presentations for the final program. If you
can't attend the conference and there is no alternate presenter,
then you must contact Patricia Reid, AWRA, email@example.com
by this date or you will be billed the appropriate registration
- March 9 - Cut off date for AWRA Conference rate at Hilton
St. Louis Ballpark Hotel, St. Louis, MO.
- March 4 - Conference registrations should be in for all presenters.
All presenters will be responsible for their conference registration
fees, hotel accommodations, travel expenses, etc. Registration fees
are the major source of funding for the Conference. Please register
(including Purchase Orders) by March 4.
- Early-bird registration fees (till 3/4/13): $475 (members)
and $575 (non-members)
- Rates increase after 3/4/12 to $525.00 and $625.00
- Full-time students may register at the deeply discounted rate
of $125 (members) or $175 (non-members) thru 3/4/12.
One day registration rates are available.
- You can register three ways: online
at the AWRA website or by fax and mail using the mail-in
form. Mailed forms should be sent to: AWRA, c/o Middleburg
Bank, PO Box 2217, Leesburg, VA 20177-2217; or fax (540-687-8395).