The Conference Proceedings will be made available to conference attendees and the general public on the AWRA website at the time of the conference and for 3 months after that date. After that it will be moved to the AWRA Members Only page.
|March 28||Presenter Commitment Form due to Patricia Reid|
|May 2||Proceedings Papers Due Online For Review. Author Agreement forms are due.|
|May 20||Notify Pat Reid of any changes in presenters, authors, titles of presentations for the final program. If you canít attend the conference and there is no alternate presenter, then you must contact Patricia Reid, AWRA, firstname.lastname@example.org by this date or you will be billed the appropriate registration fee.|
|May 21||Paper reviews completed|
Final paper due for inclusion in proceedings (only if corrections were requested)
|June 3||Cut off Date for AWRA Conference rate at the Snowbird Resort, Snowbird, Utah|
Conference registrations are due for all presenters
- The conference proceedings will be placed on the AWRA website at the time of the conference. It will not be published in a CD ROM or print version. Presenters are encouraged to submit a paper but it is not required.
- Papers must be uploaded by May 2 to allow time for review and revision (contact Pat Reid, email@example.com, if you need more time). Once it is reviewed you will receive an email indicating whether or not corrections are needed.
- The final version of the paper is due to the AWRA website no later than June 3.
- Paper length - up to 6 pages (10 megs maximum), using Microsoft Word (.doc) on the template provided (website link here). Presenters who do not want to submit a paper should notify Pat Reid by May 2 and we will use your original abstract in the proceedings. Abstracts will be formatted and sent to these presenters for review/correction. Any changes to this abstract MUST be submitted to Patricia Reid (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than June 3.
- All presenters must register for the conference by June 7 - this is a requirement for inclusion in the proceedings. Authors registering after this date risk removal of their paper from the proceedings.
Please use the MS Word template provided below for your paper.
- All presenters will be responsible for their conference registration fees, hotel accommodations, travel expenses, etc. Please register (including Purchase Orders) by June 7. If you have a paper in the proceedings we must have your registration by this date or the paper will be removed from the proceedings.
- You can register three ways: online at the AWRA website or by fax and mail using the mail-in form. Mailed forms should be sent to: AWRA, c/o Middleburg Bank, PO Box 2217, Leesburg, VA 20177-2217; or fax (540-687-8395).