Riparian Ecosystems Program Information
The Conference Proceedings will be made available to conference
attendees and the general public on the AWRA website at
the time of the conference and for 3 months after that date.
After that it will be moved to the AWRA Members Only
Important Due Dates
||Presenter Commitment Form
due to Patricia Reid
||Proceedings Papers Due Online for Review. Author Agreement forms due.
|May 1 to 21
||Reviews of papers/abstracts and emails to authors regarding reviews
Cut off date for AWRA Conference room rate at Sheraton Denver Downtown, Denver, CO
||Final paper due for proceedings(if corrections were requested) Notify Pat Reid of any changes in presenters, authors, presentation title for the final program. If you can’t attend the conference and have no alternate presenter, then contact Patricia Reid, email@example.com by this date or you will be billed the appropriate registration fee.
||Conference registrations are due for all presenters
Please register (including Purchase Orders) by June 4 (Early Bird Registration)
. All presenters are responsible for their conference registration fees, hotel accommodations, travel expenses, etc. (Registration fees are the major source of funding for the Conference.)
- Early-bird rate (June 4) for full conference: $475 (AWRA members) or $575 (non-members)
- After June 4 full conference rate: $525.00(AWRA members) or $625.00 (non-members)
- Student rates and One day registration rates are available (registration form).
- Want to attend both Summer conferences? Add $100 for full conference or $50 for student.
Register 3 ways:
- The conference proceedings will be available on the AWRA website at the time of the conference.
- Papers must be uploaded by May 1 to allow time for review and revision (contact Pat Reid, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need more time). If you don’t want to write a paper then please submit your abstract using the same instructions, etc. Oral and poster presenters are encouraged to submit a paper.
- All presenters must register for the conference by June 4 to be included in the proceedings. Authors registering after this date risk removal of their paper from the proceedings.
- Paper length - up to 6 pages (10 megs maximum), using guidelines and Microsoft Word (.doc) on the template provided at (link to presenter info page).
Problems uploading your paper? Contact Steve McClung or Gary Whitton.
Important: Please use the MS Word template provided below for your paper or abstract.