ANNOUNCEMENT: All accepted presenter confirmation letters have been sent out via email. If you did not receive a letter, please email email@example.com
One of the most diverse and inclusive conferences in water resources management, AWRA provides you with innovative, practical, and applied water resource management solutions, management techniques, and current research. Attendees can expect to hear:
- lessons learned from the implementation of multidisciplinary projects,
- best practices discovered in the design and application of water resource management,
- implications of water policy decisions, and
- research into current and emerging issues.
Plus as a virtual attendee...
- You will have access to all tracks, no need to pick just one.
- There are more professional development hours available.
- There are no travel requirements and the time and financial commitments to attend are greatly reduced.
- You can talk during presentations with real time chat, it's encouraged!!
- You'll still receive the same quality content, information, and insights from conference speakers that you've come to expect from AWRA.
- Participate in the comfort of your home, office, or wherever you want.
- Enjoy your own cups of coffee, snacks, and you can control your own AC - no more freezing conference rooms!
- With growing anticipation, we'll be back better than ever in 2021!