Call for Abstracts
DEADLINE: DECEMBER 31, 2020
Abstracts are solicited for oral and poster presentations in all areas of water resources management and water infrastructure for the technical sessions during the second day of the conference.
- Applying the circular economy principles to water resources sector
- Emerging technologies and data management systems
- Community environmental, economic, and social benefit enhancements through green infrastructure practices
- Climate change and water resources
- Carbon footprint and water consumption
- Food-Energy-Water Nexus (FEW Nexus)
- Innovations in water & wastewater treatment technologies
- Water and wastewater reuse in circular cities
- Stormwater management in urban environments
- Water management and cybersecurity
- Socio-economics, socio-hydrology and water policy
- Other topics relevant to water resources and water infrastructure
Abstract Preparation and Submission Guidelines
Submitted abstracts should include:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Abstract Title
- Abstract (150-200 words)
- Author and co-author(s) name(s)
- Author’s and co-author(s)’ titles and affiliations
- Type of Presentation (Oral, Poster)
Submit abstract as an email attachment (MSWord) to: email@example.com
. Abstract submission deadline is December 31, 2020.
Authors of accepted abstracts will be notified by January 16, 2021. NOTE:
All conference attendees, including presenters, must pay the conference registration fee.
There is not a one day registration rate.
Registration details will be announced soon.
Submit an Abstract