To register with an existing AWRA account, log in to the right by entering your AWRA username and
password, and click the "Register Myself" button towards the bottom of the page. If you do not have an AWRA account, click "Create a new account" under Sign In above. Then click the "Register Myself" button towards
the bottom of the resolved page.
AWRA Conference App: Once you register for the conference, you will automatically be sent an email (from American Water Resources Association ) with instructions on downloading the AWRA Conference App. Please check your junk/spam folder if you have not received it within 48 hours of registering for the conference. If you need to be resent the email or have it sent to a different email address, please contact [email protected].
Individuals traveling from outside of the United States wishing to attend this AWRA Conference may request a Letter of Invitation to the conference. Click the button below for details.
International Invitation Details
Full registration rates include all sessions on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday; access to exhibits, refreshment breaks, and the Conference Awards Luncheon on Wednesday. One day conference registration rates include the sessions, breaks, receptions, or lunch for the registered day only. Once workshop registration(s) or any additional options are available, you can add them to your conference registration, below. Once they are available, to attend only a workshop, select the radio button for that workshop(s). To attend the conference AND a workshop, select the radio button for the conference registration AND then add the workshop(s) under the "Program" options.
- Full Registration (Member / Non-Member & Gateway):
- Super Saver - September 8: $595 / $795 (Rate effective through September 8 at 11:59 PM ET)
- Early Bird - September 9 - October 20: $695 / $895 (Rate effective September 9 through October 20 at 11:59 PM ET)
- October 21 - Onsite: $795 / $995
- Student Full Registration (Member / Non-member):
NOTE: Students must email their student ID and verification of their full-time student status to [email protected] in order to receive the student rate. The verification must contain how many credit hours the student is currently enrolled.
- Super Saver - September 8: $250 / $300 (Rate effective through September 8 at 11:59 PM ET)
- Early Bird - September 9 - October 20: $300 / $350 (Rate effective September 9 through October 20 at 11:59 PM ET)
- October 21 - Onsite: $350 / $400
- One Day Registration (Member / Non-member & Gateway):
NOTE: Students registering for one-day pay the applicable rate above. There is not a discounted one-day student rate.
- Super Saver - September 8: $300 / $500 (Rate effective through September 8 at 11:59 PM ET)
- Early Bird - September 9 - October 20: $350 / $550 (Rate effective September 9 through October 20 at 11:59 PM ET)
- October 21 - Onsite: $400 / $600
REGISTRATION NOTE & CANCELATION POLICY
AWRA Code of Conduct
All conference participants (presenters, moderators, panelists, attendees, etc.) must adhere to the AWRA Code of Conduct and must register at the appropriate registration rate. AWRA Gateway members are not eligible for discounted conference rates. The registration fees are the major source of funding for the Conference, and the sharing of registrations is prohibited - every person attending the conference must register. For presenters, if two or more individuals will be presenting, each individual must register for the conference. This includes: all technical session presenters; all panel session presenters; and all poster session presenters.
Cancelations must be made in writing. Those cancelations received by September 18, 2023 will be subject to a processing fee of 30% of total fees. No refunds will be given after September 18, 2023 but we can transfer your registration to someone else upon cancelation. Abstract submission fees are nonrefundable. Refunds will be processed after the conclusion of the conference.