IMPORTANT: In order to receive important communication from the AWRA Team about your conference participation, you must add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your safe sender list.
Date & Location
November 8-11, 2021
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando - Lake Buena Vista South
View our hotel area guide for ideas on how to spend your down time while at the hotel and surrounding Orlando area!
Click here to make your hotel reservation.
4955 Kyngs Heath Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746 | USA (near Orlando)
Room Rate: $139.00 for single/double occupancy when booked by October 15, 2021
Click here to learn more about the hotel's COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols.
- Group rate is offered 3 days pre AND post your stay making this an ideal opportunity for a family vacation!
- 10 Minutes from Walt Disney World, with a scheduled shuttle to Epcot
- Free Hot Breakfast
- Complimentary Evening Reception
- Heated Outdoor Pool w/ Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
- On-site Restaurant
- Reduced parking at $8 + tax
Deadlines & Registration
TIP! Save even more as an AWRA Member! Gateway members are not eligible for discounted registration rates.
Stay tuned for more information.
- September 6: Full Registration Super Saver Rates Ends
- $595 Member / $745 Non-member
- $250 Student Member / $350 Student non-member
- September 7 - October 15: Full Early Bird Registration Rates Ends
- $695 Member / $845 Non-member
- $300 Student Member / $350 Student non-member
- October 16 - on-site:
- $795 Member / $945 Non-member
- $350 Student Member / $400 Student non-member
Make sure you are signed up to receive AWRA News
and follow us on Facebook: @NATIONALAWRA
and Twitter: @AWRAHQ
This conference is one of the most diverse and inclusive conferences in water resources management, AWRA provides you with innovative, practical, and applied water resource management solutions, management techniques, and current research. Attendees can expect to hear:
- lessons learned from the implementation of multidisciplinary projects,
- best practices discovered in the design and application of water resource management,
- implications of water policy decisions, and
- research into current and emerging issues.
You will be attending a live, in-person AWRA Conference in Kissimmee, FL near Orlando! Have some fun in the sun, extend your stay for a vacation (take advantage of those Hilton perks), and more!
If that's not enough, take it from the Conference Planning Committee Co-Chairs:
I am excited about getting together again IN PERSON at the 2021 AWRA Annual Water Resources Conference. We can engage more completely during sessions, slap our friends and colleagues on the back during breaks, network during the happy hours, go on a real field trip, and go to dinner with friends, some of whom we haven’t seen in two years. Sign up for the 2021 conference and let’s have some fun! - Roger Copp
We are happy to once more deliver the flagship interdisciplinary communication event in the water resources field, the AWRA 2021 Annual Water Resources Conference. And we are particularly thrilled to bring the event once more to Florida, to once again share with the world Florida’s vibrant research, cutting edge practices, and innovative concepts in environmental and water resources science, policy, and management, while we bring together the best and brightest from around the U.S. and the world for four days of stimulating technical exchange. We welcome the opportunity to hear from the nation’s agencies and decision makers – State policies and local initiatives shared for collaboration and learning, and our usual excellent sounding board for Federal policy makers with our energetic thought leaders from around the country. Join us in Kissimmee. See you soon. - L. Donald Duke, Ph.D., P.E.