POSTER & PAPER PRESENTATION COMPETITIONS
Students who are full-time are invited to participate in a poster and/or paper (oral) presentation competition during the AWRA 2022 Annual Water Resources Conference. These competitions are separate from other awards and scholarship programs of AWRA.
- The Poster Competition will take place during the Opening Reception in the exhibitor area on Monday, November 7.
- The Paper (oral) Competition takes place during scheduled session presentation times throughout the conference.
- Please see the Poster Instructions in the Presenter | Moderator | Exhibitor (PME) Resources page.
Who Can Present
Full-time students in undergraduate and graduate (masters and Ph.D. levels) programs are encouraged to present posters and/or papers describing their research. Posters and papers can describe collaborative research carried out by multiple authors (including non-students) but must be presented by a student.
Participation in the competitions is optional; however; a full-conference student registration rate is required. Participation is not available to students who do not register.
Student Registration Rates (Member / Non-member):
- Super Saver - September 7: $250 / $300
- Early Bird - September 8 - October 19: $300 / $350
- October 20 - Onsite: $350 / $400
Participation Recognition - Poster Competition
Two awards will be presented at the conference luncheon on Wednesday, November 9 for Best Poster and Runner-up Poster. Recognition will also be made on the AWRA website, in various publications, and through special promotions. Poster abstracts were due September 2, 2022. Abstract submissions are now closed.
Participation Recognition - Paper (oral) Competition
Two awards will be presented at the conference luncheon on Wednesday, November 9 for Best Paper Presentation and Runner-up Paper Presentation. Recognition will also be made on the AWRA website, in various publications, and through special promotions.